The day breaks

The day breaks

Friday, August 16, 2013

Striped Bass - By Raymond M.

This piece really caught my attention for the inventive spelling Raymond used. The second paragraph is a revised version. The poem 9 When It Happened was inspired by Raymond's report.

Striped bass are a very solitaire fish inless they they about 10 to 14 inches. also when they are in schools they usely hide in bolders or debrie to hide from bigger fish but unforchenetly this form of habitat can not be acseed by boat or kayak and i would not dare going in arias like that because the mud is like quick sand and I now that because I have tryed. but wonse a Striped bass is bigger they leave and go to deep water.


Striped bass are a very solitary fish until they’re about 10 to 14 inches long. When they are in schools they usually hide in boulders or debris to hide from bigger fish. This form of habitat cannot be accessed by boat or kayak. I would not dare to go into areas like that on foot because the mud is like quick sand and I know that because I have tried. But once a Striped bass is bigger they leave and go to deep water.



9 When It Happened
(For the last Jr. Ranger)

Wunse upon a tyme
I worked as scyintist
When and where
No longer
Matter any more
Scyince is dead
Unforchently

But eye remember
The silver fishes in the flash lites spark
Layt at nyght

Blackberries in July ripe and jucee

Before the market crashes
Hell fire catshes
And the hole wyde world
Was a place I wonder
Where it went

lg

No comments:

Post a Comment